So, my new bag has caused me to jump on that blogging bandwagon – ‘what’s in your handbag’ .. so here goes. . .
2. Moleskine balck notebook and red diary – I’d be lost without it!
3. Battered Ted Baker purse. Still love those gold baubles.
4. Kath Kidston card holder – my Oyster card has never looked so kitch.
5. Elle Collections mag – so lush.
6. Always got a couple of books on the go – and I never leave the house without at least one.
7. Cherry Drops (yum)
8. Rose and Almond Oil Vaseline – cannot function without some sort of Vaseline about my person, this one has a hint of colour too.
9. Benefit Dandelion blusher.
10. Mini Bourjois Blush 08.