My modest little addition to the blogging world has received an award – from the awesome the teapot explodes. . .
Share 7 things about yourself. . .
1. I am a Harry Potter uber fan – Hazza for life!
2. My parents are from Cyprus . . and that makes me Greek Cypriot (aka short, dark and a bit hairy)
3. I am training to become a secondary school English teacher – the work is relentless hence my sporadic posts.
4. I am addicted to cookery shows. . . but I rarely cook.
5. I aspire to dress like a Parisian ingénue – but at the moment the outcome is more like a granddad from the 1930s.
6. My dream is to have a tiny bookshop/tea cafe near the sea. I don’t mind which sea.
7. I’m a bit scared of my SLR camera
Pass the award along to blogs you’ve recently discovered & enjoy:
And answer these questions. . .
1. Why did you create this blog?
I needed an incentive to take more pictures and therefore be more creative in general.
2. What kind of blog do you follow?
I like blogs that inspire me to dress better!
3. Favourite make-up brand?
Mac for foundation. Benefit for eyeshadow (that doesn’t crease). And Rimmel for lippie
4. Favourite clothing brand?
Hmm – this one is hard. Maybe Whistles in my dreams. Topshop in reality.
5. Your indispensable make-up product?
6. Your favourite colour?
7. Your favourite perfume?
Chloe and Stella Nude
8. Your favourite film?
9. What country would you like to visit & why?
Too many to mention – first place that came to mind was Japan
10. Are you a cat or dog person?